Find your next materials supplier
Global automotive lightweight materials market set to reach $100bn by 2025.Read more here
Strategies to reduce the cost of production
New automotive lightweight materials reach global economies of scale.Secure your place
New technologies in additive manufacturing
Hear the latest case studies in additive manufacturing for automotive components.View the latest program
- American Iron and Steel Institute
- AutoForm Engineering USA Inc
- Axiom Materials
- Caresoft Global
- Cymat Technologies Ltd.
- Honda Development & Manufacturing of America
- Ineos Composites
- Meridian Lightweight Technologies
- nolax Inc.
Who should attend
- Lightweight Materials
- Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Materials Supplies
- Composite Manufacturing
- Nanomaterials and Technologies
- Parts Procurement
- Lithium & Raw Materials Sourcing
- Research and Development
- Vehicle Technologies
- Body-In-White (BIW) Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Nanomaterials Research
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Advanced Engineering
- Material Specifications
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Automotive Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Vehicle Body Manufacturing
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
Expert Speakers to Date
- Chris Oberste
- Ahmed Hamza
- Michael Tobiasz
Composites IPCO US
- Trevor Pruden
- Edwin Pope
- John Hopkins
- Jeff Peterson
Baker Tilly US
- Charles Chang
- Peter Duggan
Meridian Lightweight Technologies
- Rolf van de Velde
- Rolf Haag
- Paul Rettinger
- Carl Williams
Nouryon Pulp and Performance Chemicals AB
- Shuki Yeshurun
Tortech Nano Fibers
- Justin Bucienski
The Automotive Lightweight Materials 2023 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest lightweight automotive applications and new technological advancements ….view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2023:
- Lightweight materials economic outlook and industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for automotive lightweight materials from a global perspective. Which composite materials and new technologies are available today, and where is the automotive industry heading?
- Exploring new applications with advanced engineering and simulation techniques
Make the business case for adopting new lightweighting solutions for the next generation of vehicle. How to use simulation techniques to solve the problems of thermal effects, large deformations, complex geometries, fatigue behavior, and free surface boundaries arising from the forming and extrusion of lightweight alloys.
- Latest research in advanced materials, joining techniques, and additive manufacturing
Evaluate innovations in joining solutions for automotive body structures. What advanced high-performance materials can be used for developing lightweight body-in-white (BIW) structures?
- New manufacturing processes and strategies for automotive lightweight production
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods for adapting new lightweight materials to achieve cost targets while optimizing production using new strategies without the constraints of previously invested capital.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the next generation of vehicle
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new vehicle safety regulations and industry emissions standards.
- Manufacturer case studies on successful adaptation of lightweight materials
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure successful applications to the latest lightweight materials in your next automotive products.
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- This conference allowed my company to see new technologies that we might find applicable in an efficient and collaborative manner.
Joey Cheff (Toyota)
- This event showcased some dynamic inclusive insights and trends. I was able to connect with many new prospective customers.
Carl Williams (Nouryon)
- The event showcased a lot of new and exciting light weighting technologies that are worth considering for any stakeholder looking to improve the weight and efficiency of a vehicle.
Peter Duggan (Meridian Light Weight Technologies)
- A great platform bringing together like-minded decision makers to brainstorm on lightweight technology.
Mangesh Saraf (ARAI-AMTI Foundation)